Sunday, May 15, 2022

Rest In Peace



 You guys still think it's a joke , one great candid shooter out a time...we passing on , you dudes are killing us with the reselling. It cost money to run a site. My site is currently down because I don't have the funds to pay my server....Check it tho this is what I'm going to do if I can't afford a dedicated server any more which I can see happening really soon , all of my videos the resellers are selling I'm giving away for free. So you can get it from them or you can get them for free. Next I'm down grading to a shared server again  and I'm only posting thumbnails of everything I get from that point on , no videos so dudes could see what they could been downloading for the next few years....The sad part is nobody cares about you once the game gets saturated with other shooters. And all you shooters waiting for me to die out so there is no more nycandids remember the resellers won't let you reap your reward anyway so if I'm active or not its going to be the same thing. Basically they killed the business aspect. It was fun while it lasted but nothing last forever especially if you don't want it to....All us old school shooters could do now is remember the good old days before the DICK HEADS came along... 

No comments:

Post a Comment